- Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Trajectory of a good story: layup > situation > means > flaws > triumph!
- Come and get it! My (unofficial) OfficeXpats Events Calendar is up on Google
- Learn the countries of the world in song with ANIMANIACS
- Kegerator hack: 4 tap kegerator w/ kegs and gas – $400 (Maple Leaf, Seattle, WA)
- Grażyna Majer on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- tobiaseigen on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Linked in ex user on Preventing LinkedIn spam – how it works and tips for the spammer *and* the spammee!
- 9 tech documentaries to geek out to in the next few months | memeburn on If you’re not paying for it, you’re not the customer; you are the product being sold.
- Rachel on Did you know? Technically, LinkedIn invites are personal email from your contacts, not LinkedIn spam
Tagsactivism africa amazee Bainbridge Island Berlin blogging civicrm Civil Society conference Create Peace creative commons crowdsourcing democracy Drupal email environment facebook flickr fundraising globalgiving Global Voices Google HIV/AIDS ICT4D Joomla kabissa Kenya linkedin Loband Media Middle East Nigeria nonprofit technology OfficeXpats OLPC open source photos Politics Seattle social media spam TrustCloud twitter Web Development WordPress
Tag Archives: Politics
Jiminy crickets, I have had a fun week listening to my name being butchered on the radio and reading it every day in the newspapers and online. The latest was this email from Jodi Jacobson from Engender Health that took … Continue reading
I got the message below from activist @ democrats.com today – and I for one think it’s a terrific idea to put the word IMPEACH! everywhere on April 28. The sooner the better. I’ll start with this IMPEACH! Banner for … Continue reading
OK, this article in the Christian Science Monitor makes me very happy. Vienna gives a gender change to its signs and I think it’s a wonderful idea that other communities – including Bainbridge island – should follow. I can totally … Continue reading
I received this alert from the Open Society Initiative of Southern Africa via the AU-Monitor mailing list this morning. It seems that momentum against the Mugabe government is picking up, also with reports on the radio this morning that even … Continue reading
I just signed a petition to ask Congress to demand President Bush seek congressional authorization before considering military action in Iran. He seems out of control, and we have to stop the war in Iraq from escalating into a regional … Continue reading
The New York Times covered the Last King of Scotland Movie Premiere in Uganda on Sunday, February 21, 2007. Watching the online video is a giddy, emotional affair. I am so glad this film was made, and am very much … Continue reading