- Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Trajectory of a good story: layup > situation > means > flaws > triumph!
- Come and get it! My (unofficial) OfficeXpats Events Calendar is up on Google
- Learn the countries of the world in song with ANIMANIACS
- Kegerator hack: 4 tap kegerator w/ kegs and gas – $400 (Maple Leaf, Seattle, WA)
- Grażyna Majer on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- tobiaseigen on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Linked in ex user on Preventing LinkedIn spam – how it works and tips for the spammer *and* the spammee!
- 9 tech documentaries to geek out to in the next few months | memeburn on If you’re not paying for it, you’re not the customer; you are the product being sold.
- Rachel on Did you know? Technically, LinkedIn invites are personal email from your contacts, not LinkedIn spam
Tagsactivism africa amazee Bainbridge Island Berlin blogging civicrm Civil Society conference Create Peace creative commons crowdsourcing democracy Drupal email environment facebook flickr fundraising globalgiving Global Voices Google HIV/AIDS ICT4D Joomla kabissa Kenya linkedin Loband Media Middle East Nigeria nonprofit technology OfficeXpats OLPC open source photos Politics Seattle social media spam TrustCloud twitter Web Development WordPress
Tag Archives: creative commons
After the worrying discussion of the Facebook Purge over the weekend (in case you missed it, I urged my activist friends to stop using Facebook for their organizing – it’s too risky), I thought I’d turn to a more positive … Continue reading →
My nefarious plan to cherry pick the coolest sessions at the re:publica conference in Berlin this week
My friends at New Thinking have once again organized a terrific lineup of sessions for this year’s re:publica, which is taking place later this week in Berlin. re:publica is the conference for blogs, social media and the digital society. Unfortunately, … Continue reading →