- Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Trajectory of a good story: layup > situation > means > flaws > triumph!
- Come and get it! My (unofficial) OfficeXpats Events Calendar is up on Google
- Learn the countries of the world in song with ANIMANIACS
- Kegerator hack: 4 tap kegerator w/ kegs and gas – $400 (Maple Leaf, Seattle, WA)
- Grażyna Majer on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- tobiaseigen on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Linked in ex user on Preventing LinkedIn spam – how it works and tips for the spammer *and* the spammee!
- 9 tech documentaries to geek out to in the next few months | memeburn on If you’re not paying for it, you’re not the customer; you are the product being sold.
- Rachel on Did you know? Technically, LinkedIn invites are personal email from your contacts, not LinkedIn spam
Tagsactivism africa amazee Bainbridge Island Berlin blogging civicrm Civil Society conference Create Peace creative commons crowdsourcing democracy Drupal email environment facebook flickr fundraising globalgiving Global Voices Google HIV/AIDS ICT4D Joomla kabissa Kenya linkedin Loband Media Middle East Nigeria nonprofit technology OfficeXpats OLPC open source photos Politics Seattle social media spam TrustCloud twitter Web Development WordPress
Category Archives: Open Data
CALLING ALL DATA HACKERS! Get up to $10k to try out your innovative new idea through Global Integrity Innovation Fund
Are you a data hacker with a new idea you have been wanting to try out that you think will help promote transparency and accountability? Do you need a little extra motivation? Then you will want to head over … Continue reading
Open Data is data that can be freely used, reused and redistributed by anyone. I’m pleased to finally have been able to put in a few hours to build the SlashOpen.net site to encourage Open Data websites to add a … Continue reading