- Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Trajectory of a good story: layup > situation > means > flaws > triumph!
- Come and get it! My (unofficial) OfficeXpats Events Calendar is up on Google
- Learn the countries of the world in song with ANIMANIACS
- Kegerator hack: 4 tap kegerator w/ kegs and gas – $400 (Maple Leaf, Seattle, WA)
- Grażyna Majer on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- tobiaseigen on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Linked in ex user on Preventing LinkedIn spam – how it works and tips for the spammer *and* the spammee!
- 9 tech documentaries to geek out to in the next few months | memeburn on If you’re not paying for it, you’re not the customer; you are the product being sold.
- Rachel on Did you know? Technically, LinkedIn invites are personal email from your contacts, not LinkedIn spam
Tagsactivism africa amazee Bainbridge Island Berlin blogging civicrm Civil Society conference Create Peace creative commons crowdsourcing democracy Drupal email environment facebook flickr fundraising globalgiving Global Voices Google HIV/AIDS ICT4D Joomla kabissa Kenya linkedin Loband Media Middle East Nigeria nonprofit technology OfficeXpats OLPC open source photos Politics Seattle social media spam TrustCloud twitter Web Development WordPress
Author Archives: Tobias Eigen
Today Mary Anne Moorman, story strategist extraordinaire, was in OfficeXpats and explained Strategic Storytelling. At its core is the Story Wheel: Layup > situation > means > flaws > triumph! Also: keep it short. 3 minutes! speak from the heart. Vilnerability … Continue reading
I work out of OfficeXpats, a coworking and events space here on Bainbridge Island. There are many useful workshops and networking events going on here all the time, both repeating and one-off, and I often have difficulty keeping track of … Continue reading
I could watch this ANIMANIACS video all day, and would recommend that everyone watch it a few times to get a reminder of the big wide world out there. There are some interesting ‘problem’ countries that are glossed over neatly … Continue reading
I have been looking for a kegerator to enable me to more regularly drink my favorite local beer (Manny’s from Georgetown Brewing in Seattle) and yesterday came across this ingenious kegerator hack on craigslist. The biggest problem with making your own … Continue reading
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had … Continue reading