- So. which member organizations on Kabissa – Space for Change in Africa should I feature at the NGO Fair at the… http://t.co/t87JQ3QY #
- Thanks for sharing! RT @GeorgetownCSIC: Great wrap-up of the @aidforafrica #a4aconf12 event on Friday http://t.co/wvOjHZQm (via @kabissa) #
- sweet http://t.co/YXwtFBvg RT @leifutne: best presentation title of the night: #AfricaIsNotACountry by @TobiasEigen #IgniteBainbridge #
- My elementary school – JUST as I remember it. http://t.co/my6xIwxy #
- I just left the @globalgiving office in DC – what a great, open and inspiring place. Glad to spend some time w/ Sudeshna and @ManmeetMehta #
- I enjoyed meeting you too – let's keep in touch RT @Africare: Was nice meeting you @tobiaseigen at the NGO Fair at the @WorldBank yesterday! #
- #gratitude RT @intldogooder: Check out my storify-ed tweets from yesterday's @kabissa #AfricaRoundtable http://t.co/IDbLpqDL #
- Noted. Not too keen on CoolCaps myself RT @Africare: @tobiaseigen @kabissa Please its #Africare Not AfriCare. Will do! #
- Kabissa FAQ: How do I display my twitter feed on my organization profile? http://t.co/RAMwHeSl (eg @luyodefo http://t.co/JqAjaKJd) #
- Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Trajectory of a good story: layup > situation > means > flaws > triumph!
- Come and get it! My (unofficial) OfficeXpats Events Calendar is up on Google
- Learn the countries of the world in song with ANIMANIACS
- Kegerator hack: 4 tap kegerator w/ kegs and gas – $400 (Maple Leaf, Seattle, WA)
- Grażyna Majer on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- @tobiaseigen on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Linked in ex user on Preventing LinkedIn spam – how it works and tips for the spammer *and* the spammee!
- 9 tech documentaries to geek out to in the next few months | memeburn on If you’re not paying for it, you’re not the customer; you are the product being sold.
- Rachel on Did you know? Technically, LinkedIn invites are personal email from your contacts, not LinkedIn spam
Tagsactivism africa amazee Bainbridge Island Berlin blogging civicrm Civil Society conference Create Peace creative commons crowdsourcing democracy Drupal email environment facebook flickr fundraising globalgiving Global Voices Google HIV/AIDS ICT4D Joomla kabissa Kenya linkedin Loband Media Middle East Nigeria nonprofit technology OfficeXpats OLPC open source photos Politics Seattle social media spam TrustCloud twitter Web Development WordPress