- Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Trajectory of a good story: layup > situation > means > flaws > triumph!
- Come and get it! My (unofficial) OfficeXpats Events Calendar is up on Google
- Learn the countries of the world in song with ANIMANIACS
- Kegerator hack: 4 tap kegerator w/ kegs and gas – $400 (Maple Leaf, Seattle, WA)
- Grażyna Majer on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- tobiaseigen on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Linked in ex user on Preventing LinkedIn spam – how it works and tips for the spammer *and* the spammee!
- 9 tech documentaries to geek out to in the next few months | memeburn on If you’re not paying for it, you’re not the customer; you are the product being sold.
- Rachel on Did you know? Technically, LinkedIn invites are personal email from your contacts, not LinkedIn spam
Tagsactivism africa amazee Bainbridge Island Berlin blogging civicrm Civil Society conference Create Peace creative commons crowdsourcing democracy Drupal email environment facebook flickr fundraising globalgiving Global Voices Google HIV/AIDS ICT4D Joomla kabissa Kenya linkedin Loband Media Middle East Nigeria nonprofit technology OfficeXpats OLPC open source photos Politics Seattle social media spam TrustCloud twitter Web Development WordPress
Monthly Archives: March 2007
OK, this article in the Christian Science Monitor makes me very happy. Vienna gives a gender change to its signs and I think it’s a wonderful idea that other communities – including Bainbridge island – should follow. I can totally … Continue reading
If you’ve been here before, you might have noticed that I’ve updated the saidia.org site design. I’ve moved to the K2 Template for its powerful new functionality. I was initially looking for a simple means for adding rotating images to … Continue reading
I received this alert from the Open Society Initiative of Southern Africa via the AU-Monitor mailing list this morning. It seems that momentum against the Mugabe government is picking up, also with reports on the radio this morning that even … Continue reading
I am sending this picture of a seagull trying to catch a french fry by email. Let’s see what happens!