- Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Trajectory of a good story: layup > situation > means > flaws > triumph!
- Come and get it! My (unofficial) OfficeXpats Events Calendar is up on Google
- Learn the countries of the world in song with ANIMANIACS
- Kegerator hack: 4 tap kegerator w/ kegs and gas – $400 (Maple Leaf, Seattle, WA)
- Grażyna Majer on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- tobiaseigen on Allen! Allen! Allen! Steve!
- Linked in ex user on Preventing LinkedIn spam – how it works and tips for the spammer *and* the spammee!
- 9 tech documentaries to geek out to in the next few months | memeburn on If you’re not paying for it, you’re not the customer; you are the product being sold.
- Rachel on Did you know? Technically, LinkedIn invites are personal email from your contacts, not LinkedIn spam
Tagsactivism africa amazee Bainbridge Island Berlin blogging civicrm Civil Society conference Create Peace creative commons crowdsourcing democracy Drupal email environment facebook flickr fundraising globalgiving Global Voices Google HIV/AIDS ICT4D Joomla kabissa Kenya linkedin Loband Media Middle East Nigeria nonprofit technology OfficeXpats OLPC open source photos Politics Seattle social media spam TrustCloud twitter Web Development WordPress
Monthly Archives: February 2007
This may be old hat to many, but I always have to go searching for reminders of how to do stuff like this. When I set up a new Joomla site I find it useful to put it behind a … Continue reading
I love free and open source software, and I love Firefox! Today I got one of those classic, compelling emails purportedly from PayPal Security: “We are contacting you to remind you that: on 25 February 2007 our Account Review Team … Continue reading
I just signed a petition to ask Congress to demand President Bush seek congressional authorization before considering military action in Iran. He seems out of control, and we have to stop the war in Iraq from escalating into a regional … Continue reading
The New York Times covered the Last King of Scotland Movie Premiere in Uganda on Sunday, February 21, 2007. Watching the online video is a giddy, emotional affair. I am so glad this film was made, and am very much … Continue reading
Yesterday I was invited to give a talk about Kabissa to the Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island. It was a pleasure to participate in one of their weekly meetings and to learn more about how the Club functions and contributes … Continue reading
On February 3rd, 2007, Judy Brown and Tobias Eigen hosted a well attended “Africa Potluck” on Bainbridge Island. In this photo, Liz Trautman, Kabissa Member Relations Manager, tells stories about the important work of Kabissa members and their use of … Continue reading